I'm using FMRTE 24 and I would like to know if it's possible to add a transfer percentage (sell-on clause) for players who are not currently in my team.
In real life, some clubs retain a percentage of future transfers when selling a player, but I noticed that this is not always reflected in the game. I would like to manually add or edit these clauses for realism.
The in-game screen only shows the clauses for players I have purchased, and within FM itself, I can check the clauses I currently hold. However, some players were already sold before I took over the team, and in real life, my club still holds a sell-on percentage, which is not appearing in the game.
Does anyone know if this can be done through FMRTE? If so, could you guide me on how to do it?
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
Hi everyone,
I'm using FMRTE 24 and I would like to know if it's possible to add a transfer percentage (sell-on clause) for players who are not currently in my team.
In real life, some clubs retain a percentage of future transfers when selling a player, but I noticed that this is not always reflected in the game. I would like to manually add or edit these clauses for realism.
The in-game screen only shows the clauses for players I have purchased, and within FM itself, I can check the clauses I currently hold. However, some players were already sold before I took over the team, and in real life, my club still holds a sell-on percentage, which is not appearing in the game.
Does anyone know if this can be done through FMRTE? If so, could you guide me on how to do it?
Thanks in advance!