Hello, I am currently running a save with in game editor off in Gibraltar. I want to edit the subtitution rules to 5 subs from a maximum of 12, league runs the old way with 3 out of 7.
I see in FMRTE there's an option to override the default subtitution rules, will it work for a save in progress and is it guarantee to work? I don't really want to spend the money on the license if it is not going to work because I wouldn't use the app for anything else.
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
Hello, I am currently running a save with in game editor off in Gibraltar. I want to edit the subtitution rules to 5 subs from a maximum of 12, league runs the old way with 3 out of 7.
I see in FMRTE there's an option to override the default subtitution rules, will it work for a save in progress and is it guarantee to work? I don't really want to spend the money on the license if it is not going to work because I wouldn't use the app for anything else.
Thank you!