I recently have an issue with my licence, i followed the guidelines and went through the client support area to raise a ticket.
After 3 days the ticket just disappeared, i re wrote a new one and now its just sitting there after 3 days stating " being processed"
If its just a case of waiting then thats fine, but after having my previous ticket disappear i'm slightly concerned there may be a problem with the client area/support ?
{[ I know licence issues are not an admin task, Im just asking about the support page}
hi, general question for admins.
I recently have an issue with my licence, i followed the guidelines and went through the client support area to raise a ticket.
After 3 days the ticket just disappeared, i re wrote a new one and now its just sitting there after 3 days stating " being processed"
If its just a case of waiting then thats fine, but after having my previous ticket disappear i'm slightly concerned there may be a problem with the client area/support ?
{[ I know licence issues are not an admin task, Im just asking about the support page}
Thanks.