I am currently Hajduk Split manager and the Liverpool job has come up. I have a save file i have right before the Liverpool manager gets sacked that i keep going back to as i want the job but never get offered an interview.
I’m 6 years into the game and get into the knock out rounds of the champions league so not a poor rep’d manager by a long way.
Any idea what i should do to increase my chances of getting the job?
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
Hi gang,
I am currently Hajduk Split manager and the Liverpool job has come up. I have a save file i have right before the Liverpool manager gets sacked that i keep going back to as i want the job but never get offered an interview.
I’m 6 years into the game and get into the knock out rounds of the champions league so not a poor rep’d manager by a long way.
Any idea what i should do to increase my chances of getting the job?
My current reps are
Home 8586
Current 9981
World 7546
Any ideas?