I am reaching out because I don’t find totally what I am looking for.
As for context I am on FM2020 and on Mac, I have purchased the real time editor as well.
I have an issue for an ongoing career which I don’t really want to start again :)
I have recruited in the last day of the summer transfer window a player called Abdelhakim Khelifi (in August 2033).
The issue is that when picking my team for the upcoming games I can’t choose him because apparently he has already played for 2 teams. (see screenshot attached).
When looking at his career stats he does not seem to have played for more than one team (as he is on 0 with AC milan which is my team). On top of that, when registrating the squad for the Champions League or the Italian championship he seems to be qualified (see screenshots).
I need your help if you have an idea on how I could be able to play him.
I saw a post where culturedleftfoot seem to have found something which could help me but I can’t find in the game the “relation tab” mentioned and how to add “squad registration to your club” and to “remove anything showing other clubs regards this and games played”. I have 0 skill in using the editor so you can talk to me as if I was a little child haha.
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
Hi Team,
I am reaching out because I don’t find totally what I am looking for.
As for context I am on FM2020 and on Mac, I have purchased the real time editor as well.
I have an issue for an ongoing career which I don’t really want to start again :)
I have recruited in the last day of the summer transfer window a player called Abdelhakim Khelifi (in August 2033).
The issue is that when picking my team for the upcoming games I can’t choose him because apparently he has already played for 2 teams. (see screenshot attached).
When looking at his career stats he does not seem to have played for more than one team (as he is on 0 with AC milan which is my team).
On top of that, when registrating the squad for the Champions League or the Italian championship he seems to be qualified (see screenshots).
I need your help if you have an idea on how I could be able to play him.
I saw a post where culturedleftfoot seem to have found something which could help me but I can’t find in the game the “relation tab” mentioned and how to add “squad registration to your club” and to “remove anything showing other clubs regards this and games played”.
I have 0 skill in using the editor so you can talk to me as if I was a little child haha.
Don’t hesitate if I am not clear.
Best
Ulysse