Due to an incorrect edit in the editor (I entered the player's transfer date as 2024 instead of 2023), I ran FMRTE and changed the date to 2023. Since then, the player's transfer date shows up as 01/01/1990, and the transfer isn’t happening and the player is stuck in my squad without any option to sale him.
In the FMRTE software, the transfer no longer appears under Future Transfers, and in the player's profile, the transfer still shows up but can't be edited
Hi everyone,
Due to an incorrect edit in the editor (I entered the player's transfer date as 2024 instead of 2023), I ran FMRTE and changed the date to 2023. Since then, the player's transfer date shows up as 01/01/1990, and the transfer isn’t happening and the player is stuck in my squad without any option to sale him.
In the FMRTE software, the transfer no longer appears under Future Transfers, and in the player's profile, the transfer still shows up but can't be edited