Hi, I've downloaded the NewGan Newgen facepack but it comes with the skin tones in numbered folders, 0-10 to specify the skin tones, How do I select them all so that it installs the facepack to the correct skin tones,? As at the minute when it will only let me select one folder at a time meaning only one skin tone for all regens.
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
Hi, I've downloaded the NewGan Newgen facepack but it comes with the skin tones in numbered folders, 0-10 to specify the skin tones, How do I select them all so that it installs the facepack to the correct skin tones,? As at the minute when it will only let me select one folder at a time meaning only one skin tone for all regens.
Thanks in advance.