I set up a game where I moved the old firm to the lower leagues in England, and played a number of seasons to climb the divisions. Having won the Carabao Cup I expected euro conference qualification but the place went to Newcastle instead. I figure I missed a setting when setting up the game in the editor to allow the Scottish teams to represent England in euro competitions.
Is there any way using FMRTE to change which teams are in a competition? - i.e swap Rangers in and Newcastle out for the upcoming season? I don't want to have to start all over again in the Conference leagues.
I set up a game where I moved the old firm to the lower leagues in England, and played a number of seasons to climb the divisions. Having won the Carabao Cup I expected euro conference qualification but the place went to Newcastle instead. I figure I missed a setting when setting up the game in the editor to allow the Scottish teams to represent England in euro competitions.
Is there any way using FMRTE to change which teams are in a competition? - i.e swap Rangers in and Newcastle out for the upcoming season? I don't want to have to start all over again in the Conference leagues.