Hello. I started my game on May 27, 2024, using the custom start date option and downloaded real fixture results because I wanted to play the European competitions in their new format. The issue I encountered was that the loan contracts of the players ended as soon as the game started. I used FMRTE to create a preset and extended the loan contracts of all players from every team by one year. However, even though their loan contracts were extended, players cannot be used in any match because they have the message "Cannot be played due to the loan contract ending soon," with a check mark next to it. How can I solve this issue? thanks
Hello. I started my game on May 27, 2024, using the custom start date option and downloaded real fixture results because I wanted to play the European competitions in their new format. The issue I encountered was that the loan contracts of the players ended as soon as the game started. I used FMRTE to create a preset and extended the loan contracts of all players from every team by one year. However, even though their loan contracts were extended, players cannot be used in any match because they have the message "Cannot be played due to the loan contract ending soon," with a check mark next to it. How can I solve this issue? thanks