I have a large database. Well, i noticed a player i was following to sign has disappeared from my game, so i thought maybe he retired. He should be 25 now. FMRTE can not find him either. And when i took a look at View Player Retirements list i noticed there are some "bugged" rows that shows no data, all bellow 26 years old. I tried with an old save, complete different game, and the same problem, it does not show anyone under 26.
Is it a bug?
Hello.
I have a large database. Well, i noticed a player i was following to sign has disappeared from my game, so i thought maybe he retired. He should be 25 now. FMRTE can not find him either. And when i took a look at View Player Retirements list i noticed there are some "bugged" rows that shows no data, all bellow 26 years old. I tried with an old save, complete different game, and the same problem, it does not show anyone under 26.
Is it a bug?