Currently doing a save with Versailles, a semi-pro team playing in the French National division. My U19 youth team is not in any league and only plays friendlies.
In our 2nd season we've been promoted to Ligue 2 and have also reached the professional status. I have 1* (12) youth facilities and good youth staff, but my U19 team is still not registered in any league. It's quite hard to optimise their development.
Does anyone know how I can register my U19 team into a league? Apparently with the Editor we can add them into a Youth League next season.
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
Currently doing a save with Versailles, a semi-pro team playing in the French National division. My U19 youth team is not in any league and only plays friendlies.
In our 2nd season we've been promoted to Ligue 2 and have also reached the professional status. I have 1* (12) youth facilities and good youth staff, but my U19 team is still not registered in any league. It's quite hard to optimise their development.
Does anyone know how I can register my U19 team into a league? Apparently with the Editor we can add them into a Youth League next season.
Cheers!