But in Rte's search filter, he is not a newgenplayer, not even a regular player
It's not that he doesn't exist on Rte at all, but he doesn't come out when using a search filter.
If only one player is like this, that's fine, but the other players have the same problem. Because of that, I can't using rte's newgenplayer facepack generator.
The problem is the same even after trying to reinstall rte
If you need a save file, I will send it to you. I hope you can fix it soon because I can't wait to use the face pack generator.
doriano clerc is newgen player
But in Rte's search filter, he is not a newgenplayer, not even a regular player
It's not that he doesn't exist on Rte at all, but he doesn't come out when using a search filter.
If only one player is like this, that's fine, but the other players have the same problem. Because of that, I can't using rte's newgenplayer facepack generator.
The problem is the same even after trying to reinstall rte
If you need a save file, I will send it to you. I hope you can fix it soon because I can't wait to use the face pack generator.