Using FMRTE 24.4.0 build 31 on Windows with admin privileges
I want to boost my team finance to get rid of negative balance to be able to ask board for more coaches, etc.
So I added one parachute payment checking "fixed payment" so I assumed it would appear once on 5-nov-2023 and be gone on 6-nov-23, its 7-nov-23 in save and money is not showing up.
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
Using FMRTE 24.4.0 build 31 on Windows with admin privileges
I want to boost my team finance to get rid of negative balance to be able to ask board for more coaches, etc.
So I added one parachute payment checking "fixed payment" so I assumed it would appear once on 5-nov-2023 and be gone on 6-nov-23, its 7-nov-23 in save and money is not showing up.
seems does not work