In FMRTE 24 there is no longer the checkbox for attributes that can increase - so I wanted to double check freezer settings are working as intended?
In 2 years - Haaland has attained 200 CA/200 PA - but he has had 0 increase in his attributes.
Should all the boxes on the left "freeze side" be checked? And should all the boxes on the right "increase" side be checked? Or should I be altering these settings?
For more info - I took Man U as the club I am managing and Haaland has been here for 2 seasons since the start of my save.
If anyone can offer advice that would be great Thanks heaps !
Hello !
In FMRTE 24 there is no longer the checkbox for attributes that can increase - so I wanted to double check freezer settings are working as intended?
In 2 years - Haaland has attained 200 CA/200 PA - but he has had 0 increase in his attributes.
Should all the boxes on the left "freeze side" be checked? And should all the boxes on the right "increase" side be checked? Or should I be altering these settings?
For more info - I took Man U as the club I am managing and Haaland has been here for 2 seasons since the start of my save.
Thanks heaps !
If anyone can offer advice that would be great