The addition of a facepack installer in FMRTE has been one of the highlights or this year's edition and I've played a couple time with it. But as you can see into the screenshot, since I've changed the path of the folder to a more permanent place, I now have an error every time I click on the installer button.
So my question now is : how can I change the path where FMRTE is looking for the folder of the facepack? I've tried looking inside the settings in the app as well as into the files in FMRTE's install folder but nothing came up.
The message might be in the wrong section of the forum and I'm sorry if I made this mistake or any other.
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
The addition of a facepack installer in FMRTE has been one of the highlights or this year's edition and I've played a couple time with it. But as you can see into the screenshot, since I've changed the path of the folder to a more permanent place, I now have an error every time I click on the installer button.
So my question now is : how can I change the path where FMRTE is looking for the folder of the facepack? I've tried looking inside the settings in the app as well as into the files in FMRTE's install folder but nothing came up.
The message might be in the wrong section of the forum and I'm sorry if I made this mistake or any other.