I had been looking for a way to change FC Nordsjaelland's affiliation with Right to Dream Academy. I want it to no longer send African youth to my academy at the age of 16, because that's not what happens in real life, but I couldn't do it through the pre-game editor. I stumbled across FMRTE tonight and now I'm able to do it for every single save. I really do appreciate what you've provided, it should make my save a lot more realistic.
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
I had been looking for a way to change FC Nordsjaelland's affiliation with Right to Dream Academy. I want it to no longer send African youth to my academy at the age of 16, because that's not what happens in real life, but I couldn't do it through the pre-game editor. I stumbled across FMRTE tonight and now I'm able to do it for every single save. I really do appreciate what you've provided, it should make my save a lot more realistic.