I have 2 Newgan facepacks: The one by Fmzweierkette and the other by Zealand
I installed the first facepack successfully. However, there weren't enough faces to fill out all the newgans in my save so I decided to also use the Zealand facepack that has many more faces.
I selected the facepack folder, I selected "preserve" and hit install. The result was that none of the previous faces were preserved ("Preserved faces - 0") and only about 54000 faces were installed out of the 131000 in the facepack even though i have 61000 newgans.
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
I have 2 Newgan facepacks: The one by Fmzweierkette and the other by Zealand
I installed the first facepack successfully. However, there weren't enough faces to fill out all the newgans in my save so I decided to also use the Zealand facepack that has many more faces.
I selected the facepack folder, I selected "preserve" and hit install. The result was that none of the previous faces were preserved ("Preserved faces - 0") and only about 54000 faces were installed out of the 131000 in the facepack even though i have 61000 newgans.
Help would be appreciated, thank you!