When I go to compare 1 of my players to any other player, it allows me to search for the other player BUT
Then FMRTE freezes and eventually it CRASHES.
YES, I got the new FMRTE update an hour ago & this crash happens on the NEW update.
[1]What is your exact FM version:(example answer- FM 18.1.2 (1051982) I have steam set to offline) clearly state if using TOUCH/MAC/XBOX and its version eg 18.2.0 (1050300,)You can find the exact version by selecting Game status while game is running
24.2.1+1933044 (m.e v24.2.0.0)
[2]What is your exact FMRTE version:(example answer- FMRTE18.1.4[build 4])
FMRTE 24.2.1 Build 27
[3]Are you running FMRTE as administrator- state YES/No [This is suggested/ important as most issues are caused by not running the App correctly-RIGHT CLICK ON App Run as administrator]
YES. Running as Administrator. I have also tried this as not running as Administrator. Error Bug I am using is for Not running as Administrator.
[4]Also state which game Mode are you using
Game Mode: ORIGINAL
I hope this is posted correctly and posted in the correct forum area. Thanks guys
Hi
When I go to compare 1 of my players to any other player, it allows me to search for the other player BUT
Then FMRTE freezes and eventually it CRASHES.
YES, I got the new FMRTE update an hour ago & this crash happens on the NEW update.
[1]What is your exact FM version:(example answer- FM 18.1.2 (1051982) I have steam set to offline) clearly state if using TOUCH/MAC/XBOX and its version eg 18.2.0 (1050300,)You can find the exact version by selecting Game status while game is running
24.2.1+1933044 (m.e v24.2.0.0)
[2]What is your exact FMRTE version:(example answer- FMRTE18.1.4[build 4])
FMRTE 24.2.1 Build 27
[3]Are you running FMRTE as administrator- state YES/No [This is suggested/ important as most issues are caused by not running the App correctly-RIGHT CLICK ON App Run as administrator]
YES. Running as Administrator. I have also tried this as not running as Administrator. Error Bug I am using is for Not running as Administrator.
[4]Also state which game Mode are you using
Game Mode: ORIGINAL
I hope this is posted correctly and posted in the correct forum area. Thanks guys
@BraCa @culturedleftfoot here we go. Error Log also submitted.
error.log