FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Dual Nationality

When a player has dual nationality and he has the choice to choose between the 2 countries

is there a way to make him choose a certain nation? Everytime I ask the player he says he’s sticking with Romania but still have the option to ask him again

don’t want to change where he was born or that 

3 minutes ago, bobscott451 said:

When a player has dual nationality and he has the choice to choose between the 2 countries

is there a way to make him choose a certain nation? Everytime I ask the player he says he’s sticking with Romania but still have the option to ask him again

don’t want to change where he was born or that 

does he have any career plans?

if so change one to wants to be player-international-select nation

9 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

This-

a27b0ac5b1b45901f8da5e367742bbb8.png

1 reason a player chooses 1 nation over the other is the possible amount of travelling time. If he already plays in the league of the nation he is asked to represent, he is more than likely to pick that nation. Just a thought.

1 hour ago, bobscott451 said:

The player I want to choose scotland, currently plays for hibs. Signing for my rangers team on January 1st

Hi

FYI we have discussed when Beta testing this before, would it be possible to have an input where the invite would say accepted/rejected in the player relations

this way it would then be possible to edit the rejection in your case but the Dev wasnt able to get this to work at that stage, but I have asked if we can try this again for future builds😉

FYI I know you dont want to, but when a player does accept the call up his main nationality does change to that country 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1