Hi Everyone, I'm having an issue with swapping staff. I'm on the latest version of FM 24 and using FMRTE 24.2.1(build 24). I am running as an Admin, England and USA are both playable, and my game mode is Real World.
My original goal was to swap my existing DOF at Man Utd Matt Crocker, with Newcastle's DOF Dan Ashworth. The game is currently in January 2027. However Matt Crocker is now DOF of Newcastle, but also still listed as Man Utd DOF. I can't sign another DOF for Man Utd because the board blocks the transfer as it says we already have that staff. It's also showing Dan Ashworth as Director (The United States of America) and also DOF of Newcastle and Man Utd. Can someone please help? Screenshots provided.
Hi Everyone, I'm having an issue with swapping staff. I'm on the latest version of FM 24 and using FMRTE 24.2.1(build 24). I am running as an Admin, England and USA are both playable, and my game mode is Real World.
My original goal was to swap my existing DOF at Man Utd Matt Crocker, with Newcastle's DOF Dan Ashworth. The game is currently in January 2027. However Matt Crocker is now DOF of Newcastle, but also still listed as Man Utd DOF. I can't sign another DOF for Man Utd because the board blocks the transfer as it says we already have that staff. It's also showing Dan Ashworth as Director (The United States of America) and also DOF of Newcastle and Man Utd. Can someone please help? Screenshots provided.