Hello. I usually use a template manager to apply transfer embargoes with a specific start and end date. Once the template is applied, the teams to which it is applied have the Transfer Ban option by default. I would like to know if there is an option to create a template that not only allows me to adjust the dates, but also the type of embargo. For example, instead of massively applying "transfer ban", apply "cannot sign attached players" or any of the other 4 options. Since if I change them manually, even if I apply the embargo template, I can only modify the dates and not the embargo type and the default embargo type or the one that I have modified on a computer is maintained. Comment translated from Spanish by Google. All the best.
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
Hello. I usually use a template manager to apply transfer embargoes with a specific start and end date. Once the template is applied, the teams to which it is applied have the Transfer Ban option by default. I would like to know if there is an option to create a template that not only allows me to adjust the dates, but also the type of embargo. For example, instead of massively applying "transfer ban", apply "cannot sign attached players" or any of the other 4 options. Since if I change them manually, even if I apply the embargo template, I can only modify the dates and not the embargo type and the default embargo type or the one that I have modified on a computer is maintained. Comment translated from Spanish by Google. All the best.