Im trying to use the facepack to make my newgan staff faces more realistic. The problem is that I have some real person staff and when I applied the facepack ALL the faces (real and newgan staff) were change, also the facepack installer doesnt distinguish between male and female staff. I tried to use the preserve option but the result is the same all staff face were replace. Anyone know how to change only newgan staff faces?
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
Im trying to use the facepack to make my newgan staff faces more realistic. The problem is that I have some real person staff and when I applied the facepack ALL the faces (real and newgan staff) were change, also the facepack installer doesnt distinguish between male and female staff. I tried to use the preserve option but the result is the same all staff face were replace. Anyone know how to change only newgan staff faces?