Skip to content

Multiple Facepacks?

I never used a Facepack before, but I thought I'd give it a go with the new RTE wizard. Looking great so far, but there's not enough faces for everyone. Does anyone utilize more than one facepack? Would there be any issues with doing so?

Featured Replies

On 2/3/2024 at 12:29 PM, Jeffrey Drozek-Fitzwater said:

I never used a Facepack before, but I thought I'd give it a go with the new RTE wizard. Looking great so far, but there's not enough faces for everyone. Does anyone utilize more than one facepack? Would there be any issues with doing so?

If you use the Override but preserve missing persons or Preserve mode you should be fine using multiple face packs :) 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.