Hello! I have a problem with my FM23 save. The club president agreed to improvements in the youth teams even before the season started. However, I'm already halfway through the season, and the status of these promises is still as "planning" and has no end date. In previous versions I never saw planning take so long. Could it be a bug? Is it possible to change this with FMRTE?
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
Hello! I have a problem with my FM23 save. The club president agreed to improvements in the youth teams even before the season started. However, I'm already halfway through the season, and the status of these promises is still as "planning" and has no end date. In previous versions I never saw planning take so long. Could it be a bug? Is it possible to change this with FMRTE?