Hey guys. I'm using FMRTE 24 to adjust some transfers. I have a problem with "Move to" feature. It works perfectly but the achievements earned (Club or personal) by the player does not impact Bio and personal records, it's like he's never signed for the new club. Is there a way to fix this properly? I only found a pretty risky one that is moving the player to another club and then sign him again or make him free agent and re-sign.
If I'm doing something wrong or you have any advices would be really nice.
Hey guys. I'm using FMRTE 24 to adjust some transfers. I have a problem with "Move to" feature. It works perfectly but the achievements earned (Club or personal) by the player does not impact Bio and personal records, it's like he's never signed for the new club. Is there a way to fix this properly? I only found a pretty risky one that is moving the player to another club and then sign him again or make him free agent and re-sign.
If I'm doing something wrong or you have any advices would be really nice.
Thank you!