Chrome
Safari
Edge
Firefox
Chrome (Android)
Tap the lock icon next to the address bar. Tap Permissions → Notifications . Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
Click the padlock icon in the address bar. Select Site settings . Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen . Open Settings App → Notifications . Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
Go to Safari → Preferences . Click the Websites tab. Select Notifications in the sidebar. Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
Tap the lock icon next to the address bar. Tap Permissions .
Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
Click the padlock icon in the address bar. Click Permissions for this site . Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
Go to Settings → Site permissions . Tap Notifications . Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
Open Firefox Settings. Search for Notifications . Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
See when I offer a contract to a player after I’ve had a bid accepted
I usually offer a contract to see what the player wants then offer the maximum I can and take away all bonuses and signing on fees
then when he’s about to sign I change the contract in FMRTE to what the player accepted for his wage
will this do anything to my finances? FFP? Or future deals?