FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

International Games/Goals TEST

Aaron1

• 1 month later...
On 12/20/2023 at 9:41 PM, Aaron1 said:

Just did a quick test using FMRTE

The maximum number of Goals is 255

Games is also 255.

I will edit this when my player plays game 256, I fear it may revert back to 0.

1 hour ago, Wekeing Official said:

same cuz my player scored 304 international goals in total (I just counted in one by one) but the game shows as 0 goal.

I don't know what to do cuz I want the justice for my boy xdxd

are you both trying to say in game the information is different to what is displayed in FMRTE? 

if the data is the same then this is a game issue and from the info given I cannot see anything to suggest this is anything to do with FMRTE

• Like 1

On 1/30/2024 at 4:52 AM, culturedleftfoot said:

are you both trying to say in game the information is different to what is displayed in FMRTE? 

if the data is the same then this is a game issue and from the info given I cannot see anything to suggest this is anything to do with FMRTE

Possibly HOWEVER we can all use this as a loophole in future player transfers. If a player has played a certain amount of international games and we offer as part of a contract deal, an amount after so many internationals, we could easily change how many international games the player has played.

1 hour ago, Aaron1 said:

Possibly HOWEVER we can all use this as a loophole in future player transfers. If a player has played a certain amount of international games and we offer as part of a contract deal, an amount after so many internationals, we could easily change how many international games the player has played.

I dont see how offering him contract clauses could allow us to change the number of caps he has,  there is a ceiling in the game set by SI, the Max is 255 as you state

e8656067f802989103608c0595182fde.jpg

FYI you need to ask SI to increase that limit or have it set to something like -1[which usually means unlimited]

regarding @Wekeing Official issue it reverting to 0 you need to report to SI but its the issue with a maximum number being set by them it needs to be addressed by them

cheers