FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

feature not working

DJEmz_TSFM

the Squad registration at any point feature does not seem to be working. i accidentally registered players that don't need to be registered and have a incoming free transfer but i cannot unregister a player using this feature to free up the space for that player that will need to be registered as can be seen in the attached screenshotsimage.png.6c9cbcc6e30c44279201b2d081bbb4b2.pngimage.thumb.png.a173f478a6f3ddd63b67c55646e60f97.png

37 minutes ago, culturedleftfoot said:

Hi

As I have asked before mate on other threads you had started please post the full details😉

I'm not sure what more you mean by full details i have mentioned the details. and have shown screenshots clearly displaying the issue. what else do you want. its latest beta version not that there has been an update according to steam, its FMRTE latest available build from website 24.0.1 (build 2). i have saved the changes and at this point advanced 2 weeks in game since saving the changes but i am still unable to remove or add anyone from the squad registration as the confirm selection is locked preventing me from unreistering the 21 yr olds that do not need to be registered to free up space for a 37 yr old that does need to be registered... i have read the threads and have provided the relevant information i can think of i guess you mean these

[1]What is your exact FM version: 24.0.1* 1913165 (m.e v24.0.0.0)

[2]What is your exact FMRTE version: FMRTE 24.0.1 (Build 2)

[3]Are you running FMRTE as administrator- state YES

21 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

Thanks for the posts

thanks @DJEmz_TSFM for updating the thread

A bug report needs to be submitted when free, any of you can do it and the others can add to it

Copy and paste your posts from here to save time

Cheers 

How exactly on FMRTE it literally just says post on the forums is there a bug report section somewhere that i just cant seem to seeimage.png.e5a8485e3cbff648cde170c70140ae1e.png

3 hours ago, DJEmz_TSFM said:

How exactly on FMRTE it literally just says post on the forums is there a bug report section somewhere that i just cant seem to seeimage.png.e5a8485e3cbff648cde170c70140ae1e.png

f8052c697ddd12811f7177dc5ac5ac9a.png

Hi

Its in the big bold purple section on the top of the forums

Its also shown in the thread I tagged you into a couple of days ago

I will close this any reply from the Dev will be in the bug report

cheers