I am joining the forum from Turkey. I apologize in advance that my English is not very good. I am sending you an image of FMRTE21 and an image of FMRTE22. I can add other nations on FMRTE21 to remove the foreign player limit in Turkey but I cannot do it when using FMRTE22. What is the reason and how can I fix this problem? I am using Windows
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
Hello, Guys;
I am joining the forum from Turkey. I apologize in advance that my English is not very good. I am sending you an image of FMRTE21 and an image of FMRTE22. I can add other nations on FMRTE21 to remove the foreign player limit in Turkey but I cannot do it when using FMRTE22. What is the reason and how can I fix this problem? I am using Windows