I raised a question regarding a preset for Transfer / Loan Status. See details here
The goal is to make a preset that I can use to change multiple players at once (from a shortlist or team list) to be loan or transferlisted.
With build 24 the attribute for this is now completely missing from the drop down menu in the preset manager and the preset defaulted back to "condition"
Was it scrapped because it didnt work or has it changed and I just didnt find it?
Hello.
I raised a question regarding a preset for Transfer / Loan Status. See details here
The goal is to make a preset that I can use to change multiple players at once (from a shortlist or team list) to be loan or transferlisted.
With build 24 the attribute for this is now completely missing from the drop down menu in the preset manager and the preset defaulted back to "condition"
Was it scrapped because it didnt work or has it changed and I just didnt find it?
FM Version: Steam 23.4 (Build 1809861)
FMRTE Version 23.4.0 Build 24 (Running as admin)