FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Edit Transfer / Loan Status via Preset

b3xism

Hello.

I raised a question regarding a preset for Transfer / Loan Status. See details here

The goal is to make a preset that I can use to change multiple players at once (from a shortlist or team list) to be loan or transferlisted. 

With build 24 the attribute for this is now completely missing from the drop down menu in the preset manager and the preset defaulted back to "condition"

Was it scrapped because it didnt work or has it changed and I just didnt find it?

FM Version: Steam 23.4 (Build 1809861)

FMRTE Version 23.4.0 Build 24 (Running as admin)

Unbenannt1.png.4b2b1956110eebf1a1e158fb4c8d811f.png

Unbenannt.thumb.png.8ac287c2cd5661678d8fde72ea2411c9.png

• Like 1

Hi

Thanks for starting your own thread👍

your initial post was in a thread that is for a version that is 10 years old, and many presets have been added/removed since then 

Braca has just been removing some presets[build 24 states this] as they either no longer work with the current game version/or were left over from our beta testing

what you want to do I would agree with, but it obviously has been removed for the reasons given. I suggest you request it as a feature to be added in newer versions in future in the suggestions forum

cheers

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...