FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Squad registration in FMRTE 23

Settimio

Hi! I was searching for a way to register a player for the squad (for the league, not a UEFA competition) outside of the registration period, and I found a solution here in this forum for past editions of FM, but it doesn't work on FMRTE23 because I cannot find the options that were mentioned in the solution (Allow registration in any period and also the Register for squad in the Relations tab).
Is there still a way to do it? Have these options been moved somewhere else in FMRTE or is there a new solution for this? Please help.

its exactly the same as here the options section is now on the top right corner in your profile

1.post a screenshot of your manager profile page in FMRTE and also read this regarding information to post 

2.post image of your preset manager options-player presets[scroll down you may need to take a couple of images]

• Like 1

Hi, thank you for your reply. Okay, now I found the options section, I didn't know it was moved to my manager profile page. I still couldn't find a Squad registration option on the player's profile, but after reading you asking me to take a screenshots of presets, I went and looked at presets (I never created any or changed any) and figured out I could create a preset for Domestic competitions registration, so my problem should be solved. Thank you.