FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Particular issue[highlighted player attributes]

UserPlayer

In previous versions of Fmrte (2017 to 2021), it did not cause me this problem. Since 2022 it has. I don't know whether to report this problem in the Bug section or leave it here. In any case, the problem is this.

The plus (+) and (-) keys do not work for the Hidden and Personality sections, for all other sections they do. The FM version is the Steam version updated to the latest patch, as is the Fmrte version.

I thank in advance those who will answer me.

UPDATE

OK, I solved it myself!

Just went Fmrte > Settings and unchecked Apply presets to highlighted attributes only.

plus and minus don't work.png

• Like 1

Yes indeed no bug and you have found how to solve the issue👍

the default behavior, is for those buttons to increase attributes that are highlighted for the current Player Role-in your image it is no nonsense centre back

You can disable this behavior in the FMRTE Settings, [Disable the option "Apply presets to highlighted attributes only"]

I will change the title so others who didnt know can find this when they search

• Like 2

• culturedleftfoot changed the title to Particular issue[highlighted player attributes]