In previous versions of Fmrte (2017 to 2021), it did not cause me this problem. Since 2022 it has. I don't know whether to report this problem in the Bug section or leave it here. In any case, the problem is this.
The plus (+) and (-) keys do not work for the Hidden and Personality sections, for all other sections they do. The FM version is the Steam version updated to the latest patch, as is the Fmrte version.
I thank in advance those who will answer me.
UPDATE
OK, I solved it myself!
Just went Fmrte > Settings and unchecked Apply presets to highlighted attributes only.
In previous versions of Fmrte (2017 to 2021), it did not cause me this problem. Since 2022 it has. I don't know whether to report this problem in the Bug section or leave it here. In any case, the problem is this.
The plus (+) and (-) keys do not work for the Hidden and Personality sections, for all other sections they do. The FM version is the Steam version updated to the latest patch, as is the Fmrte version.
I thank in advance those who will answer me.
UPDATE
OK, I solved it myself!
Just went Fmrte > Settings and unchecked Apply presets to highlighted attributes only.