FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Tactics option not appearing FMRTE 23[Mac]

John100

I really want to use the tactics function within FMRTE 23 to simplify knowing best tactic / role for my squad but see the unlicensed version of FM 23 does not show it, can anyone confirm if the licensed version includes this feature as the PDF guide seems to be from an older version. Does this options shows you the best tactic / role for current squad and is this supported for FM 23 ?

Untitled.jpg

I´m using a Mac, but that should not be an issue as it is nowhere stated to be something only available in Windows.

FM version: 23.2.2 (1784203) (I think it is latest version)

also I am sure FMRTE is latest version as I have tried to update and says it already has latest version.

FMRTE version: 23.2.2 build 19

I would only seek a refund as a last resource, want to see if this issue can be fixed.

• Like 1

• culturedleftfoot changed the title to Tactics option not appearing FMRTE 23[Mac]

I think from looking at the guide it was based on a Windows environment, it did not mention it though, however I will still keep my subscription as I will also be able to use it with a PC. The FMRTE guide also lacks some important information such as what does "Scout Information" refers to under Player, it simply states "Requires further clarification", however I think "Current Rating" and "Potential Rating" percentages reflect the true abilities overall of a player very useful when your scouts are not great (or the Assistant Manager for that matter)