I see no way to do this. While managing International teams, when a player gets injured, he's immediately removed from the squad and I only see the option to replace him. I loaded the save right after the match before advancing and removed his injury with FMRTE. But I was not able to add him back to the squad for the next match after advancing. Am I missing something here or is this not possible?
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
I see no way to do this. While managing International teams, when a player gets injured, he's immediately removed from the squad and I only see the option to replace him. I loaded the save right after the match before advancing and removed his injury with FMRTE. But I was not able to add him back to the squad for the next match after advancing. Am I missing something here or is this not possible?
Thanks