FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Moved players not showing at club[but can play in games]

Dave Robinson

I moved a couple of young players to my team (they'd already agreed a deal I was impatient) but after a few in game days they are no longer showing in training and when I use the squad screen to filter "not at club" they filter out, as if they aren't at my club.

I'm worried because they are young and without training they won't develop

Can anyone help? 

6 hours ago, Dave Robinson said:

I moved a couple of young players to my team (they'd already agreed a deal I was impatient) but after a few in game days they are no longer showing in training and when I use the squad screen to filter "not at club" they filter out, as if they aren't at my club.

I'm worried because they are young and without training they won't develop

Can anyone help? 

explain what you did - agreed a transfer in game? sign on a free at a later date? etc

then state how you moved them to your club what feature did you use?

ad9f300072f8a54f7476166f839caee0.png

and your image shows he is at Barnsley until 2027, that is not your club?

I agreed the fee in game not reading the part that said he couldn't move until he was 18 but the club he was at wouldn't develop him very well. 

In the FMRTE I opened up his page and used the "Move to Club" function.

I moved him to Barnsley.

He is on my squad page, I can use him in games however he doesn't show in the training screen so he's not training and degrading and when I use the "Not at club" filter it filters him out as if he's not there.

It's very strange

2 minutes ago, Dave Robinson said:

I agreed the fee in game not reading the part that said he couldn't move until he was 18 but the club he was at wouldn't develop him very well. 

In the FMRTE I opened up his page and used the "Move to Club" function.

I moved him to Barnsley.

He is on my squad page, I can use him in games however he doesn't show in the training screen so he's not training and degrading and when I use the "Not at club" filter it filters him out as if he's not there.

It's very strange

see if changing his age to 18 helps[I doubt it will]

try the fixes too in the thread I linked above if that doesnt help report as a bug

cheers

• Like 1

• culturedleftfoot changed the title to Moved players not showing at club[but can play in games]
1 hour ago, Dave Robinson said:

Thanks, I tried making him 18 and that didn't work, I also checked his old team and he wasn't in there either.

I'll give some of the other things a try in the link

one more thought these players werent on loan when you moved them?

check their contract page make sure they are not on loan somewhere but allowed to play for their own senior team too