FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Club Colour Edit Option

elperezidente

Would it be easy to add an option to edit the main club colours?

It has occured prior to FM21, but I'm enjoying a game in South America currently, in which all the Brazilian main club colours are obviously miles off due to licensing.

Just puts me and I'm sure many others managing a Brazilian club with really inaccurate colours, though I'd love to manage in the league. I'm aware this can be done in the FM Editor, but it'd great to be able to do it on the fly, as you can with many other issues if using FMRTE. Also obviously aware of the kit colour issue, though that can be currentyl dealt with.

Outside of that division, there are obviously many clubs whose club colours are way off, which just takes away from the realism and appeal of some clubs for me.

Would it be a simple addition?

Screenshot 2020-11-18 at 15.52.46.png