G182

importing a player profile

Question

Hi BraCa,

I don't mean to post so much but the issues on iFMRTE are bad. I had mentioned in a previous post about how when i import a player its attributes don't update and its happened again in your recent update after you fixed the nationality editing. Its getting very frustrating as it takes days for the fixed updated version. Can you please check as I have tried a few times and it didn't work. 

Thanks

7 answers to this question

Hi,

That profile was created using iFMRTE 17.1.2.6, that unfortunatelly had an issue exporting/importing players profiles.

You cannot use any profile exported with an iFMRTE version inferior to the build 12

Thanks

Hi BraCa,

Please could you let us know when this will be fixed. I am waiting desperately for this.

Thanks

Hi,

I cannot reproduce that issue here, can you please send me the player file that you cannot import?

Thanks

Yes that was the reason. I was trying an older version of the file. Thank you BraCa and sorry for the trouble