Hi, hoping someone can assist me. I have used FMRTE for Mac for a number of years now and always managed to open it with the option 'open with root privileges'. However the new one does not appear to have this option, and I get the error message 'An error occurred, FMRTE needs to be executed with Administrative privileges.'. Can you assist?
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
Hi, hoping someone can assist me. I have used FMRTE for Mac for a number of years now and always managed to open it with the option 'open with root privileges'. However the new one does not appear to have this option, and I get the error message 'An error occurred, FMRTE needs to be executed with Administrative privileges.'. Can you assist?