FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Any successful B-Team creations?

mgomez

So, I've dug into the forums several times fantasizing about creating a B team for my favorite club through FMRTE. Unfortunately, there are many tutorials, but there's never anyone replying by saying "hey, this actually works!". This tells me that there may be people who have been successful, but haven't necessarily come out to condone any particular method.

Can someone tell me if they've had success using FMRTE to create a competitive reserve squad? If so, I'd like to know your methodology.

I want an extra squad that plays competitive matches so that players who are too old for my U19 squad but not good enough for my senior squad can continue their development. I know i can send out players on loan, but the process is complicated and the player can reject the loan. By having a reserve squad, I can just slap players into them. This is my logic in wanting to create a B squad.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi. I'm with the same problem. i add all the qualities needed to the parent club like same managment, buy option on the players, and "b team", but it doesnt show on my club as b team on the team view right side ... :( almost loosing hope to have a b team in 'académica de coimbra', portuguese 'primeira liga'.

• 3 weeks later...

I guess im in the same boat kind of. Im playing with FC Vestsjælland in Danish Superliga and at season start they had just been promoted. So what i didn't think of was that their B-team is in a league that is not 'playable' in FM 2015 but we cant really change these options in FMRTE, only through editor BUT ONLY if i start a new game. So basically i have a B-team that's just not playing. It would be really nice if we could have the option of changing teams/competitions around in FMRTE :)