I've spent hours searching in this forum, on the FMRTE website, and elsewhere and have failed to find a basic guide for using FMRTE 2012 with FM 2012 on a Mac.
Can someone please point me in the direction of such a guide, if it exists please. I have no idea how to use FMRTE 2012 having never used such an application before.
I specify FM 2012 because I've just bought it at a bargin price of under £4 from Amazon.co.uk
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
Hello
I've spent hours searching in this forum, on the FMRTE website, and elsewhere and have failed to find a basic guide for using FMRTE 2012 with FM 2012 on a Mac.
Can someone please point me in the direction of such a guide, if it exists please. I have no idea how to use FMRTE 2012 having never used such an application before.
I specify FM 2012 because I've just bought it at a bargin price of under £4 from Amazon.co.uk
Your help will be much appreciated :-)
Thanks
Steve