Skip to content

"Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation" problem occurred after updates

"Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation" problem occurred after updates

 

Any ideas how to solve that ???

Featured Replies

Yeah I get the same problem every time I click a player that I have searched, weirdly enough after three tries it then lets me edit the player

I've had that issue too. First player searched gave the error and his stats were blank. If I searched for another player, viewed his stats and clicked on the first player again, everything would be fine again.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.