Skip to content

Where am I?

I know that this has been asked before, but I have disapeared. I have FMRTE v13.2.2 342835.

 

I have the following problems:

 

1) When I search for myself, I don't exist.

2) 0 Humans are loaded.

3) The favorite button doesn't work.

 

I hope you are able to help.

 

 

Thank you

 

Daniel

Featured Replies

An update to my problem, although FMRTE wouldn't recognise me, and wouldn't load a human, if I added another manager it did find them. I have just started another new game. Hopefully it will work this time. I will let you know.

Did you edit anything in your undetected manager? 

 

Like changing CA or PA...

  • Author

Hi BraCa. Yes I did change the CA and PA and others, I changed it to Legend and CA and PA to 255.

Hi BraCa. Yes I did change the CA and PA and others, I changed it to Legend and CA and PA to 255.

That's the cause for your problem..

 

Making CA or PA lower than 0 or higher than 200 will make FMRTE think that the person it detected is invalid, as CA/PA values are out of the normal values..

 

Anyway, try the experimental build 54 that I released a few days ago, in that version I tweaked it a little so it should detect you

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.