Many foreign players, while playing in different countries, have a counter of days, when they will not count as local player and not as a foreigner
I know I can add Relationship- Another Nationality and then to make the player "local" , but I wanted to know is there any other way? Like to change days he is already in country?
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
Many foreign players, while playing in different countries, have a counter of days, when they will not count as local player and not as a foreigner
I know I can add Relationship- Another Nationality and then to make the player "local" , but I wanted to know is there any other way? Like to change days he is already in country?