I'm currently playing FC Basel in Swiss Raiffeisen Super League (first season). I made a few transfers before the season and I reached winter transfer window. Probably because of the database I'm using (an updated 2025 database and a Switzerland League add-on), the rules say ''not more than 3 roster changes'' but, no matter what I do, the game says I made 17 changes. Even if I select no player, or don't register the new players, I can't get below 17 changes no matter the players selected.
I tried many things such as registering players with FMRTE, taking an older save of the game, make no transfer and go on holiday until the transfer window, changing settings, nothing seems no help.
Don't hesitate to ask questions but please help, I don't wanna lose this save and have to start another !
(On the screenshot, my game is in french but obviously the point that causes trouble is the one with a red cross
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
Hey everyone.
I'm currently playing FC Basel in Swiss Raiffeisen Super League (first season). I made a few transfers before the season and I reached winter transfer window. Probably because of the database I'm using (an updated 2025 database and a Switzerland League add-on), the rules say ''not more than 3 roster changes'' but, no matter what I do, the game says I made 17 changes. Even if I select no player, or don't register the new players, I can't get below 17 changes no matter the players selected.
I tried many things such as registering players with FMRTE, taking an older save of the game, make no transfer and go on holiday until the transfer window, changing settings, nothing seems no help.
Don't hesitate to ask questions but please help, I don't wanna lose this save and have to start another !
(On the screenshot, my game is in french but obviously the point that causes trouble is the one with a red cross