Hello. I want to increase the level of regions that come from the country's infrastructure in the game. But can I do this via .xml, .lnc or .fmf files instead of the pregame editor or ingame editor? You seem to have a lot of insight on this subject.
Even though I increased the country's infrastructure levels through the pregame editor, there are not many newgens in the game above 160 PA. For example, the new gens in French or Spanish clubs may be stronger. How can I change this in favor of my own country?
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
Hello. I want to increase the level of regions that come from the country's infrastructure in the game. But can I do this via .xml, .lnc or .fmf files instead of the pregame editor or ingame editor? You seem to have a lot of insight on this subject.
Even though I increased the country's infrastructure levels through the pregame editor, there are not many newgens in the game above 160 PA. For example, the new gens in French or Spanish clubs may be stronger. How can I change this in favor of my own country?