Skip to content

FMRTE23 Favourites not working

When I load old or new games on FMRTE23, the favourites button no longer opens and the application no longer recognises when I make myself manager of a club. I’m on the latest versions of both FMRTE and FM23

Any help appreciated!

Featured Replies

3 hours ago, Jon Greet said:

When I load old or new games on FMRTE23, the favourites button no longer opens and the application no longer recognises when I make myself manager of a club. I’m on the latest versions of both FMRTE and FM23

Any help appreciated!

Moved to the correct section

Did you change anything on your atributes as a manager?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.