First of all, im sorry if this subject was already solved. I did not find anything on the forum.
I have a problem installing newgens facepack. When i go to the installation part, the "game graphics folder" is not opening.
I've tried reinstalling FMRTE and nothing happened. I leave here an image to show you that the game is correctly loaded.
Thanks in advance for your support and any answer you can give me in order to solve this problem.
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
Hello!
First of all, im sorry if this subject was already solved. I did not find anything on the forum.
I have a problem installing newgens facepack. When i go to the installation part, the "game graphics folder" is not opening.
I've tried reinstalling FMRTE and nothing happened. I leave here an image to show you that the game is correctly loaded.
Thanks in advance for your support and any answer you can give me in order to solve this problem.
This is FM24