I've dabbled a bit in the Freeze Manager and kept trying to not get the Condition to Freeze at a perfect 100 after every game, but I cannot seem to get it work. Jadedness, Morale etc are totally fine if unticked but Condition keeps going back to full.
Example 1:
Directly after a game, the squad is at least a bit exhausted.
Example 2: 1 Day after the game when the Freeze settings kinda pulled.
My Freeze Manager settings:
As you can see, I've unticked everything that involves Condition, Match Sharpness, Jadedness and Morale but it keeps going to perfect. I've unfrozen and refrozen after settings adjustments, restarted the game and FMRTE but it keeps happening in FM24, newest version.
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
I've dabbled a bit in the Freeze Manager and kept trying to not get the Condition to Freeze at a perfect 100 after every game, but I cannot seem to get it work. Jadedness, Morale etc are totally fine if unticked but Condition keeps going back to full.


Example 1:
Directly after a game, the squad is at least a bit exhausted.
Example 2: 1 Day after the game when the Freeze settings kinda pulled.
My Freeze Manager settings:
As you can see, I've unticked everything that involves Condition, Match Sharpness, Jadedness and Morale but it keeps going to perfect. I've unfrozen and refrozen after settings adjustments, restarted the game and FMRTE but it keeps happening in FM24, newest version.