Skip to content

How do I stop this national team manager from constantly changing his retire date?

Im trying to make him retire so I can take over the national team, but every time he reaches his retirement date, he always changes it to a different date. This is not the first time it has happened, how exactly do I make him retire?

 

Screenshot2024-04-19172522.png.ad2b2c79d5a41cf59d705aa6d7e1d6ad.png

 

 

Screenshot2024-04-19172552.thumb.png.d34d94b0d23914bef69a6587fce3e14b.png

Featured Replies

  • Author

This is FMRTE 23 so I doubt that will be fixed. Is there any other way to take over a national team using FMRTE?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.