Hi, long time lurker, first post (as far as I can remember).
I have the paid version.
Once I start the mini-FMRTE it always shows the wrong player (not the one on screen).
Am I doing something wrong? I start it in the 2 second delay before FM starts up.
Other question, to avoid making a second topic.
In FMRTE regular, is there a way to change the type of staff contract?
I had to fire my assistant as I like to be a geek... Am now currently playing as Alan Shearer with Chris Sutton(changed name and pic of a random person) as my ass.manager.
But would have liked to have my previous ass.manager changed to scout. But he rejected my offer at first, which is logical with his career path Scout-> Head youth development -> Ass, Manager.
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
Hi, long time lurker, first post (as far as I can remember).
I have the paid version.
Once I start the mini-FMRTE it always shows the wrong player (not the one on screen).
Am I doing something wrong? I start it in the 2 second delay before FM starts up.
Other question, to avoid making a second topic.
In FMRTE regular, is there a way to change the type of staff contract?
I had to fire my assistant as I like to be a geek... Am now currently playing as Alan Shearer with Chris Sutton(changed name and pic of a random person) as my ass.manager.
But would have liked to have my previous ass.manager changed to scout. But he rejected my offer at first, which is logical with his career path Scout-> Head youth development -> Ass, Manager.
Many thanks in advance.